Tips to know before you apply!
Created by: Deleted Agent
Modified on: Thu, 27 Feb, 2020 at 6:14 PM
- Have a look at your CV and personal letter and, if necessary, adapt it to the position you are applying for.
- Explain why you’re applying for the position.
- Make sure you emphasise why you’re a great fit for the position.
Step after applying?
- When we receive your application we will send you an e-mail confirmation.
- We will have a look at your application and you can expect to hear from us within approximately a week.
- Our recruiters will get back to you via e-mail or phone.
The final round for hiring
- Make sure you are well prepared for your interview with us.
- Prepare answers for questions like: Why should we hire you? How do you see your future with us?
- Relax, be yourself and be honest. Look at the interview as an leaning experience , you will learn a lot about travel industry.
- Everyone has weaknesses – don’t be afraid to acknowledge yours!
- What to wear? Dress your personality – nobody is expecting a three-piece suit or most formal attire.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.